- Working on Sentry's JS SDKs - We support more than 15 frontend and backend JS frameworks.
- Actively engaging with the open source community on GitHub, triaging incoming issues and requests.
- I own Sentry's Angular and Svelte SDKs, specializing in the respective frameworks.
- I drive and contribute to multiple projects, such as our bundler plugins and SDK setup wizards.
Aside from Software, you'll find me making music, flight simming and enjoying life in the beautiful city of Vienna. By the way, I'm a dog person!
- Created and maintained multiple Angular SPAs with heavy emphasis on usability and PWA standards.
- Planned and architected a new SPA with focus on extensibility, code splitting and performance.
- Introduced various best practises in Angular development, SEO and and deployment.
Management PartnersFullstack Developer Oct 2016 - Feb 2020 Graz, AT
- Maintained and extended a JavaEE application with a focus on usability and performance.
- Improvements of Development Process, especially regarding Security, DevOps & CI/CD, Software Maintenance and Code Quality
- Mentored and trained developers in JavaServerFaces and MS SQL Server.
- Research and Development in the field of Software Maintenance
- Implementation of a Prototype for Code Similarity Detection using Subgraph-Isomorphism Testing of Program Dependence Graphs
- During the Project, I wrote my Bachelor's Thesis (passed with distinction)
- Master's degree with focus on software rechnology (major) and multimedia systems (minor)
- Courses around: Compiler Construction, SW Architecture, Code Analysis, Testing
- Master's thesis: Test Suite Reduction with Checked Coverage
- Passed with distinction (1.0), published a conference paper based on my thesis.
- Bachelor's degree with focus on broad and intensive education in computer science.
- Courses around: Algorithms, Software Engineering, Web, IT Security, AI & Data Science, Computer Graphics, Operating System Development
- Bachelor's thesis Code Similarity Detection using Program Dependence Graphs
- International school with classes taught in English
Meetup Talk at React Amsterdam about the Shadow DOM API and how we used it to isolate Spotlight's Overlay from the host page.
Meetup talk how I built Sentry's SvelteKit SDK. I shared insights into specific challenges as well as a lot of details on the inner workings of SvelteKit. Check out my Slides.